Monday 16 February 2009

13/02/09 - Capturing the Establishing Shot

This morning, I decided to go out early, before school, to capture the establishing shot of Gerrards Cross. Due to availability, I filmed alone but as it was only a single shot it wasn't really an issue.


At the moment, the tripods in school are hard to come by as they are either booked out or in some cases, broken. Luckily however  I have my own one which I bought along to the shoot in order to capture a steady shot.

The only problem I encountered was the level of traffic in Gerrards Cross due to it being rush hour. But I persisted and waited until the traffic died down in order to get the best shot of the different shops. After I captured the shot, I walked to school and immediately uploaded it on to the Mac and imported it into Adobe Premier an edited it with our other footage.

0 comments: